The radio waves activates the water molecules and the sodium-potassium-calcium-magnesium ions in the body. This forms an energy and heats the tissue. The local area to be treated is heated up to 41-43 degrees and the subsurface of the tissue is heated up to 50-55 degrees celcius.
This heat does not create any kind of damage on the skin but as the skin is heated, it increases the oxygen transition through into the cell. This is how it minimizes and reduces the fat cells. It increases the lymph drainage as well.
Radiofrequency is used in the following treatments:
• Local slimming
• Lymph drainage
• Skin firming and toning
• Skin quality improvement
• Activating fibroblast cells
• Recovering the slackened inner arms and inner legs.
An average session lasts;
Face 15 - 30 mins.
Body 20-40 mins.
The frequency of the sessions are scheduled once or twice a week, according to the treatment plan.
Radiofrequency cannot be used if the patient;
• Is pregnant
• Has any of the parkinson, MS, epilepsy or skin cancer diseases
• Has any metal replacements in his/her body
• Has cardiac pacemaker
• Radiofrequency Treatment Duration
• According to the targeted part of body, it alters between 8 to10 sessions.
• Radiofrequeny Session (duration and frequency)
The page content is for information purposes only, please contact your doctor for diagnosis and treatment.